Part of the Big 5 portfolio of events, Stone and Surface Saudi show provides an exclusive platform to showcase the natural stone, ceramic and the surface covering sector. Stone and Surface Saudi will bring together Saudi Arabia's leading architects, designers and contractors to source the latest stone and surface products and technologies.
WORLD-CLASS LEADERS IN LAUNCHING SUCCESSFUL BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION EVENTS
The Big 5 brand has successfully launched in new territories including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and India. All events bring together a unique mix of international exhibitors, the region’s largest buyers of construction products and a comprehensive certified learning programme.
ACCESS THE $732BN CONSTRUCTION SECTOR
FANTASTIC GROWTH POTENTIAL FROM THE KINGDOM’S MEGA PROJECTS
- Saudi Arabia remains the strongest construction market in the GCC, with over US$ 732 billion worth of projects planned or underway in the Kingdom, there are unlimited opportunities for the stone & surface covering sectors
- Saudi Arabia imported over 1,47million tons of stone products in 2013
- Sadia Arabia utilised 45 million sqm of stone products in 2013
- Saudi Arabia has the second highest use of stone products per capita (2014 global marble and stone report)
- The GCC stone market is worth an estimated $5billion with a significant proportion apportioned to Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar
- 34% of all Saudi construction projects are in the Western Province, including Red sea tourism projects - $36.5 billion, Jeddah Kingdom Tower project - $14 billion, Jeddah Monorail project
- 5.6 billion, Mecca –Medina railway link 6 billion, King Abdullah Airport expansion – 3.7 billion