The Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events is a well-established and purpose built exhibition venue in Saudi Arabia . Known for its high standards of service and sophisticated infrastructure , set-up and owned by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the exhibition centre is a multi-functional venue which offers around 40,000 sq metres of total area.
This state-of-the-art facility has an air-conditioned event space of 10,000 square metres including a modern conference hall, restrooms, a well-furnished business centre, cafeterias, mosque, car parking facility for visitors, exhibitors & VIPs and many more such facilities.
With its convenient location, the Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events is advantageously situated from the nearby business centers, government offices, malls and government offices on Madina Road.
From King Abdulaziz International Airport, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Head west
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit
- Continue straight onto Al Madinah Al Munawarah road
- Slight right toward Al Hamra
- Continue straight onto Al Hamra
- Turn right onto Al Andalus
- Slight left toward Al Andalus
- Merge onto Al Andalus
- Slight right onto Al Andalus Branch
- Turn right onto Al Qairawan
- Turn right onto Al Maghrib Al Arabi
- Take the 1st right onto Muhyi Ad Din An Nadhir
- Take the 1st left onto Al Nassirah.
- Destination will be on the left